22 October 2012

dotnet frame work 4.5_full_x86_x64 Offline Installation


Overview

The .NET Framework 4.5 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the .NET Framework 4. By using the .NET Framework 4.5 together with the C#, Visual Basic, or F# programming language, you can write Windows apps. The .NET Framework 4.5 includes significant language and framework enhancements for C#, Visual Basic, and F# (so that you can more easily write asynchronous code), the blending of control flow in synchronous code, a responsive UI, and web app scalability . The .NET Framework 4.5 adds substantial improvements to other functional areas such as ASP.NET, Managed Extensibility Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows Identity Foundation. The .NET Framework 4.5 delivers better performance, reliability, and security. 

System requirements

Supported operating systems: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2

Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86 and x64)

Hardware Requirements:

1 GHz or faster processor
512 MB of RAM
850 MB of available hard disk space (x86)
2 GB hard drive (x64)


Download From the Following Servers








10 comments:

  1. Great work, really appreciate your effort for the information and being enrolled in http://www.wiziq.com/course/46-INTERVIEW-PREPARATION-COURSE-BY-SHIVPRASAD-KOIRALA the OOps, .NET and SQL INTERVIEW Preparation i found your information very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf... adfly acc. disabled why can't u post direct addresses??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my weblog ... oph crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect site for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic.

    You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been written about for decades.
    Great stuff, just great!

    Have a look at my web page: dragonvale eggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    My site; Hack Twitter Accounts Free Tool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual effort
    to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I
    hesitate a whole lot and never seem to get anything done.

    my site password for

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    Take a look at my page dragon vale online game

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    Feel free to visit my site dragonvale cheats and secrets

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!

    ! Finally I have found something which helped me. Kudos!



    my web blog :: updated version adf.ly Bot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other people that they will help, so here it takes place.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage castleville game online to play

    ReplyDelete